UV-oil is an oil eggshell finish. Finish, along with brushing, keeps the natural oak texture. It can be easily renovated and repaired during its lifetime.
BENEFITS OF UV-OIL FINISH
- Brushing during the application of UV-oil reveals the texture and enriches the flooring surface
- Soft and warm finish leaves the heartful feelings if walking barefoot
- Finish is easily repaired. The renovation is carried out by applying Coswick renovating oil on the existing finish
- High elasticity and durability against the moisture ingress and temperature alterations
- Small scratches and dents are barely visible on UV-oiled floors.
- Due to the UV-treatment, finish provides the perfect protection against the household solvents and active food elements (coffee, wine and others).
Eco-safe finish based on modified natural oils without solvents and volatile components.
CARE AND RENOVATION
- AT REGULAR INTERVALS: Clean the dust and dirt from all rugs and other places where it can be collected. Clean the floors using Coswick Cleaner or similar hardwood flooring care products. The usage of ad-hoc cleaners facilitates the cleaning and protects the hardwood flooring oil finish.
- 4-6 TIMES PER YEAR: It is recommended to apply the finish to improve the protective characteristics of the hardwood flooring.
- ONCE IN 2-3 YEARS: or when spotting “runners” that appear in places where the finish is wear. To renovate the finish, use the colorless Coswick hardwax. It can be used in certain places where the flooring is under the heaviest exploitation.
UV-cured oil makes the wood surface textured and pronounced, accentuating at the same time the unique nature of wood. Warm and smooth surface feels cozy when walking barefoot. The inner glow and coziness are the distinctive marks of the UV-cured oil finish. Dim glittering along with semi-open oak pores hides the small scratches and dents and helps to service such floors.